Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is hoping everyone has a wonderful day and all my fellow Firebladers have even more than I to be thankful about :thumb:

For those not in the US :whisper: despite it not being a goliday for y'all I wish you and your families the same on this and everyday.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving all.

We were going to have lamb today but I was carrying it a little quickly around a sharp corner and it slid off the plate. :poke:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts

Happy holiday.
Thanksgiving is too offensive to some, so nobody should be allowed to say it.
Also, saying happy may be offensive to some that are sad right now, so nobody should be allowed to say that either.

So, Holiday, everyone.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts

As I sit here savoring the wonderful aromas coming from the kitchen, and pondering the feast to come, I feel truly thankful for the blessings in my life. These blessings include my FireBlades.org friends and I would be remiss if I didn't extend best wishes and a Happy Thanksgiving to all!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

Happy holiday.
Also, saying happy may be offensive to some that are sad right now, so nobody should be allowed to say that either.

So, Holiday, everyone.

I am offended by the word offensive.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!! :D

If you doin't want to be happy or celebrate Thanksgiving, please disregard the preceeding message.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts

I hope everyone has an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving. Words are insufficient to express my gratitude for our abundant blessings. Among those blessings are the many great friends I have made through this forum. All the best from my family to yours! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

And if you have nothing else to be grateful for, think about how BDA consistently strives not to offend..

:D

BDA116 said:
Happy holiday.

So, Holiday, everyone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts