Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Has anyone got this gear indicator?

16K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  900RR 
#1 ·
I want to get a gear indicator for my blade and have found this Healtech GIpro X-type - GIpro X-Type

I have read some positive independent reviews about it and just wondered if anybody on here has got one or had any experience with one?

#5 ·
What colour did you buy Jeff?

My backlight on the dash is orange, I'm not sure whether to get the red or yellow coloured one. Somes pic's that I've seen look orange like yours does.

How does the indicator attached to the dash?

Stefan.

#11 ·
I have Acumen DG8 in my -08 Blade. It seems to be working just fine. I buy that because it has auto dim function. It's good in the lete night ride.

Display cover has a poor bonding. It has come off couple of times when I wash my bike. I have to find out how to glue it back on before I lose it.

#14 ·
Hello,

Now in new Bikes all have the Gear Indicators. It will indicate whether it is in Gear or not..otherwise it will notify you.

Thanks
Dave Smith
Actually, this thread is about a device that indicates _which_ gear you are in. All bikes have a neutral light to tell you if you are in gear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.