Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Mr. (Cow) Patti is a moron. So let me get this straight: Because you've been lapped means you slow down and stop racing? You're supposed to just give up?
Was Fania supposed to pull off the track through that turn and let Yates by? :huh:
Those are some pretty weird rules, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
He's pretty proud of his writing expertise; I'm sure I saw the same posting on RRW's website.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Do you think that the backmarkers have mirrors on their bikes? His logic doesn't wash, as I doubt he even knew Yates was behind him . . .

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
What abtech said. Fania probably had no clue Yates was even there until he started to make contact. I don't care what editorial credentials this guy has, he's full of :shit:

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
vid clip just in case ya'll didnt see it... NWS vid clip music

Idiot!

·
Registered
90 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
Mr. (Cow) Patti is a moron. So let me get this straight: Because you've been lapped means you slow down and stop racing?
I agree, he's a moron. If all the lapped riders pulled off, there would have been FOUR bikes left racing, since that's all that were on the lead lap at the finish. Yeah, that'd be exciting.

Hell, I could lock up 37th place by just doing the start lap and pulling off! They shouldn't even let 'em enter if they're gonna be lapped. That'll show those damn pesky privateers who keep trying to steal some factory guys TV time. :rolleyes:

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts