Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Wow, that's better than the chit we're gonna get here this weekend. Until mid-week, i.e. :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Enjoy it,

Today
Jan 03 Partly Cloudy 20°/10° 20 %
Sun
Jan 04 Snow Shower 15°/0° 50 %
Mon
Jan 05 Partly Cloudy 2°/-12° 10 %
Tue
Jan 06 Partly Cloudy 6°/-9° 20 %
Wed
Jan 07 Partly Cloudy 2°/0° 10 %
Thu
Jan 08 Partly Cloudy 13°/9° 30 %
Fri
Jan 09 Partly Cloudy 20°/10° 20 %
Sat
Jan 10 Snow 21°/6° 60 %
Sun
Jan 11 Scattered Snow Showers 25°/18° 30 %
Mon
Jan 12 Scattered Snow Showers 30°/14° 30 %
Last Updated Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 3:24 AM Central Standard Time (Saturday, 4:24 AM EST)

Cockhole

·
Registered
469 Posts
Great winter storms here. Went up and rode on the best powder I've seen here in many years. Usually Mt. Hood has pretty heavy snow. But this was nice and fluffy. Not quite Utah powder but pretty much as close as it gets here. Anyway, it was an awesome day, thigh deep in places. It's not motorcycle riding but it's still a blast.

·
Registered
469 Posts
BDA116 said:
I think we all have different versions of "bad news" this time of year.
How's THIS for bad news for the rest of y'all?

7 degrees, that's how Utah gets their famous white smoke. :thumb:

PS - sweet pic bwhip. Is that you? and where was it taken?

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
:cockhole:

Hey....where the heck did the "cockhole" emoticon go.... :eek:

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
sweetonion said:
...sweet pic bwhip. Is that you? and where was it taken?
Nah, just one I found on the Internet - but it's a reasonable facsimile of what I did yesterday and today and four other times since 12/24. :smilebig:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I actually went out for a ride yesterday, Saturday Jan 3, in MI! It was about 52F. It was 58F on Friday, but raining. This is pretty unusually warm weather for here in January! Wow what a great attitude adjustment a quick spin will make (ok, and a few power wheelies along the way :) ). Man, I love my bike.

I had just finished winterizing my bike (about 2mos behind schedule...), New oil, oil filter, antifreeze to get thru any sub freezing garage temps in winter and brake fluid.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
bwhip said:
Nah, just one I found on the Internet - but it's a reasonable facsimile of what I did yesterday and today and four other times since 12/24. :smilebig:
Yeah I can fly through the air pretty well too, it's the landing that gets me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts