Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 600 f4i. I absolutely hate the way the bike looks with 1 light on so i ride wih my highbeams on. I want to put Hids. i was thinkin of getting a double filament hid kit. then wiring the bike so both lights come on with the normal headlight then both highbeams work....just like a car.
i know a great bike/car electrician that can do this...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

·
Registered
833 Posts
I think you can definitely pull it off. I wouldn't know where to begin though, without actually looking at the wiring diagram and knowing more about how to wire in HID kits...Hopefully someone else on here knows more than I do about this sort of thing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Take a look about midway down this linked page. I swapped to the F4i body and felt the same way you do about the lights. I used a fused hotwire from the battery powering two relays which ran both headlights. The drawback to dual filament is that the lenses are designed to be high or low, so the dual filament always distorts the light off center with one of the filaments.

Musclecross.com - Front Fairings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts