Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked for a while now the best price i can find for a head light is ronayers for 260 some thing - Any one else know of a cheaper place $$$ to obtain one of these other than e-bay.?
You should see the size of the hole in it about 2" some punk threw a bunch of stuff at me today on the expressway hit me in the shoulder,helmet and Headlight! :crying:The unknown object went completly through the lens, chrome plastic and out the back!!!! I suppose things could have been worse Thank god im not hurt. ill try to post pics. :mad:

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Good luck with beating ron ayer's price for new OEM. I no longer order parts from a dealer for oem equipment. We have a local independant service shop that can sometimes beat the public price from ayer's but that's because they get a better rate and will pass some of the discount along to me, the parts still come with ron ayer's tags on them, most dealerships are buying from ron ayer's or service honda as they are OEM wholesalers.

·
Banned
694 Posts
servicehonda.com Write down the part number from ronayers, it will make it much easier for you. Their parts lookup is a little tricky. I haven't found anywhere that beats their prices.

·
Registered
737 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts