Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get your tickets for Conq & BigKahuna's deathmatch this weekend.

Raffle tickets can be bought from tigerblade for $1. Winner of raffle gets a year long supply of Icon gear, or various gadgets from various vendor's. Prize depends on the winner of the fight.

:evilaugh: :popcorn:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
ND4SPD said:
Get your tickets for Conq & BigKahuna's deathmatch this weekend.

Raffle tickets can be bought from tigerblade for $1. Winner of raffle gets a year long supply of Icon gear, or various gadgets from various vendor's. Prize depends on the winner of the fight.

:evilaugh: :popcorn:
BigKahuna, never heard of em...

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Ah yes.

Yet another of Tigerblades shameless dollar scams.

My goodness ND4, I thought you would be above participating in such things.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
Ah yes.

Yet another of Tigerblades shameless dollar scams.

My goodness ND4, I thought you would be above participating in such things.
I was going to defend myself and say that I do feel a little shame for collecting my dollars, but that would just be a blatant lie. Pay up, bitches.

S

·
0 Posts
tigerblade said:
I was going to defend myself and say that I do feel a little shame for collecting my dollars, but that would just be a blatant lie. Pay up, bitches.
Nothing to defend really..."I'll buy that for a dollaaaarrr." :smilebig: I saw you milking Abtech out of his last dollar you bad boy! :thumbd:

Oh yeah...what are they gonna be doing.....hot oil wrestling in bikinis? :lol: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm thinking for this event the Pro Honda Oil sththetic blend will do just fine...... or even popcorn oil/topping :popcorn:

No need getting gettin the Oilguy involved.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
ND4SPD said:
They can, but we need to decide which oil is best for this purpose
Hmm... We need to figure out the date of the event so we can make an educated decision on the proper viscosity according to the ambient temperature. :hmm:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tigerblade said:
Hmm... We need to figure out the date of the event so we can make an educated decision on the proper viscosity according to the ambient temperature. :hmm:

High noon, Sunday....by the flagpole

1 - 20 of 21 Posts