Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I found out that there was another police bike out here. I had to get pictures of it with my 954. :D :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NinerPilot said:
Oh snap... The difference between yours and his is that he has taste.... ;) Woulda been sweet to get a picture of you both comming through a corner. It would make a hell of an PR photo... "You cannot run from us..."
Chris
Yeah he might have taste, but I'm faster! :D :clap: :rotfl:

I was in the red group and he was in the white group, so no photos. Maybe next month I'll step down or he'll step up and we can mix it up a little! :D

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I find the one with the cage amusing....

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
NinerPilot said:
Oh snap... The difference between yours and his is that he has taste.... ;) Woulda been sweet to get a picture of you both comming through a corner. It would make a hell of an PR photo... "You cannot run from us..."
Chris
Ever see them ride?

Trust me, running would not be a problem.....:evilaugh:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Ok, how about "Screw the chopper, we've got the perp in sight..." with the 2 riders dragging knee around the corner...

Or K9, you could tell him that you have a buddy who rides in the intermediate/fast group that is an officer and may come down there to test, that will ride it in the photo opp to give it that fast look. ;)
Chris

·
Registered
622 Posts
Theres 2 that run at WSMC. Mike 911 is LASD and has his 600rr painted up in the Sheriff colors. Then there an LAPD painted R1 raced by an office in Open Heavyweight Novice.

I'll post some pics if I can find one.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Saw Mike the other day with his 600RR at the Santa Clarita Sheriff Station for the Haunted Jailhouse. Nice bike.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Getsome said:
I find the one with the cage amusing....
HEhehe, that's my brother's roomate. Him and his stunna buddies (no, not Sonofarex) all painted their bikes in cop schemes just to spite the RCMP who are pulling over sportbikers in their town for anything and everything. (rightfully so, arguably).

Pretty funny I think.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NinerPilot said:
Ok, how about "Screw the chopper, we've got the perp in sight..." with the 2 riders dragging knee around the corner...
Chris - Heh heh heh, I've dragged a knee at the track, once! That's right just once and it was miniscule. I'm running a pretty quick pace, can pass a few guys and hold my own in the red group. It must be my riding style. :crying: :D :idunno:

I've talked to Mike with the 600rr once and that was it. Sweet looking bike he has.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts