Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heh heh heh, got a call this morning that my Haulmark trailer was done. :clap: I told my buddy that I would not be able to pick it up today, due to work schedule conflicts and that I will try to pick it up tomorrow. :whine: :thumbd:

About an hour later I get a call from my buddy and he tell me to come outside! There he is with my new enclosed trailer!

I ended up getting the Haulmark DLX Transport 6x12, 6'6" interior height, single axle, v-nose option with ramp door. It's one of the bottom of the line trailer, but it's a huge step up from my old 5x8 open trailer. Man this is great!:thumb:

The only bad part is all the stuff I need to buy for the trailer, like chocks, E-tracks, D-rings, etc... :rotfl: :clap: :D

Here some pictures of the new trailer and the new Haulmark v-nose option on the DLX Transport trailers.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell all you Northerners to look at the pictures. See that sun? Yes, it's 75 degrees outside right now! Riding season is in full swing down here! :p :rotfl: :evilaugh:

Just had to rub it in a little!

Reactions: CBR929RE

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rick,

Very nice indeed, I got the same trailer on order as you but I bought the 6X10 in black. Seeing the pitures of yours is getting me all ready for mine to get done.

Once again
Gratz.

·
Registered
65 Posts
K9inAZ said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell all you Northerners to look at the pictures. See that sun? Yes, it's 75 degrees outside right now! Riding season is in full swing down here! :p :rotfl: :evilaugh:

Snow here, i have not rode in 2 weeks:thumbd:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
K9inAZ said:

80+ here. Just got back from an hour's dirt bike ride for lunch. :rasp:

Sweet trailer, you are going to love that thing. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I was about to congratulate you on the trailer until I saw post # 3 :rant:

I'll be under Mexico sun in less than 7 days now, but I'll be without bike though :thumbd:

Nice trailer BTW. You'll see, track days will never be the same :D

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
K9inAZ said:

ok it was warm out today, in the 60s I believe. I was in a t-shirt. It was raining off any on all day though so that sucked.

But what the hell is the sun? and why isn't the sky gray?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
K9inAZ said:

I was gonna give you some rep 'til I saw that post

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Nice. I painted the floor of the sheephauler a suttle dark gray. Used latex outdoor house paint. It actually is a bit tacky, so the slip is good. Not sure on wear but I had a few gallons laying around so :idunno:

Thought of adding the sandpaper like contact paper between the strips but not sure I need it.

Oh and I still need to do the back door. Likely it will get no slip strips maybe write "sheephauler" in them :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Enjoy! Just say bye bye to the gas mileage, unless you have a diesel, then just a little.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts