Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, although I’ve been lurking for a while I hadn’t introduced myself as I was waiting for an opportunity to take some half decent pics of the bike..
She’s a 99 (RRx) with an unusual, yet rather attractive blue bum.. ;)
Sadly someone from her past decided to cut her tail down :cry: (WHY!?!?)
I’ve added a Scorpion factory can just to give a bit more road presence and an audible alert to all the half asleep drivers I filter past, apart from that she’s standard and in pretty darn good condition. She only has just over 12k on her at the moment, which is amazing given her 21yrs of age.. Clearly past owners didn’t put her to good use, I assure you I won’t be making the same mistake, I intent to ride and fully enjoy the living :poop: out of it..:devilish:
Best wishes to all, and happy riding!!

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hi there, I've just joined a few days ago. Funnily enough, my '99 Blade, which I posted a picture of yesterday, is the same colour scheme.
Slightly lower miles, 10,367, but lovely to ride though I've not been far on it yet. Looks nice with the Scorpion on. If you can't get a replacement fender on this site, Ebay may be worth a try. Enjoy your [email protected].

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,038 Posts
Hello folks, although I’ve been lurking for a while I hadn’t introduced myself as I was waiting for an opportunity to take some half decent pics of the bike..
She’s a 99 (RRx) with an unusual, yet rather attractive blue bum.. ;)
Sadly someone from her past decided to cut her tail down :cry: (WHY!?!?)
I’ve added a Scorpion factory can just to give a bit more road presence and an audible alert to all the half asleep drivers I filter past, apart from that she’s standard and in pretty darn good condition. She only has just over 12k on her at the moment, which is amazing given her 21yrs of age.. Clearly past owners didn’t put her to good use, I assure you I won’t be making the same mistake, I intent to ride and fully enjoy the living :poop: out of it..:devilish:
Best wishes to all, and happy riding!!
View attachment 108082 View attachment 108083 View attachment 108084
Looks great COV, welcome to the club 👍🏻

Gee, Duncan's gone 'premium'. That was a quick decision!!(y)
Good eye there Nigel!! Well done @[email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, and welcome.

Yes, very nice example. I also like the Scorpion cans; have one on a 929.

Ah, the 'cut fender syndrome'. Peeves me also when you want to keep as close to original as possible.:(
Thanks Nigel, the scorpion can does look smart and instantly removing the baffle was a no brainer ;)
CoV

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there, I've just joined a few days ago. Funnily enough, my '99 Blade, which I posted a picture of yesterday, is the same colour scheme.
Slightly lower miles, 10,367, but lovely to ride though I've not been far on it yet. Looks nice with the Scorpion on. If you can't get a replacement fender on this site, Ebay may be worth a try. Enjoy your [email protected].
Yours is indeed a fine looking machine and it’s blessed with the correct colour rear end whereas mine has some sort of blue bum syndrome 😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts