Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,just dropped in to say hellond hope everyone is doing ok,am going back into hosp on weds 27th jan for more surgery:crying: .The left arm has'nt healed prop and still has a break in 1 of the bones,also sum of the screws and plate has cum slack,so its another bonegraft and more welding for me !!They said they also gonna take the plate and pins out my right leg at same time,so that should ease up on the pain a little !! so guess am going to be laid up for a few mnths again,so hopefully get on here more often,anyways u all take care,and i hope to hear from sum of u soon

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Hey Exblader, the drama continues unfortunately...sorry to hear that mate.

Heres hoping that all the work your going to get done will help to bring your healing forward in leaps and bounds.
Fingers crossed for you but at least we will get more of your crack now for the next couple of months before you get back on the road again. Mind you there hasnt been many oppertunities to get out for good runs in the last 6 weeks or so. When your part of the country gets snow, it really strikes heavy, a friend in Scone was snowed in her house for nearly a week.

Keep us updated on your treatment......good luck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry to hear you're heading back into hospital - that sounds like no fun at all. Good news is, though, there is some serious talent in the NHS and hopefully they will get you headed in the right direction this time. Very best wishes to you and yours.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
:crap: hope all gets better man...good luck to ya

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Will be thinking of ya mate ;) . Hang in there and good luck with the OP :thumb: .

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thanx for your kind words and thoughts.will defo keep you all informed on here.and yea hopefully will be fit and ready for the start of the season.setanta we defo got loads now down here this yr.we had about 11 in fall in 2 days!! i hate the bloody stuff now! fell on my ass about 4 times. everybody take care and il catch u on here soon:)

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
All the best Exblader or should it now be...BLADER !:D

Catch you when you're back at home recouperating. Hope you have a speedy recovery butty :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts