Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to extend a thanks to all those individuals whom make up this wonderful community. I am hopeful that I can contribute to the knowledge base and help others as I have been helped in the past.

I have a 01 CBR 929 polished, full Hindle exhaust (modified under seat), SS-Swingarm conversion (mated from 01 VFR 800), with other simple mods. All performed in hole or partial (substantial) by myself.

KW

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G'day & :welcome: .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok all,

I am posting pics of my bike before and after running the exhaust under the seat. Some Mods include; SS-Swingarm with fabricated pivot and spacers, tri-metal rear sprocket, integrated turn signal side-view mirrors, polished frame, gold accents. I will post more pics of setup when I find them or pull them off of my old phone.

View attachment 40871

View attachment 40872

View attachment 40873

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Pics of my bike did get placed in the members gallery, Washka. I had a hard time attempting to post as either a thumbnail or an attachment...newbie problems... I'm sorry...I will try to post again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the compliment..Where you able to get the pics from the attachment? Others responded that they couldn't get them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts