Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

One of our customers pointed me your way and I thought I'd check it out, and answer any questions about west coast track day and school events for Sportbike Track Time. I'm their western region director in addition to owning and managing Cal-Sportbike up here on Angeles Crest in the mountains above the LA Basin.

I have a Ducati 888SPO that I'm fixing up for the street (it came to me with low-side crash damage), and I have a CBR929RR that was built for AMA racing that I use as my instructor bike.

I'm married, have four daughters (& thus lots of guns, a shovel, and acreage to bury the bodies), and live up here in God's country at about 6000ft elevation about 3 miles from Mountain High Ski Resort.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hey Todd :welcome: to the .org family.

I've been surfing your web site and found many things which I'd love to buy for my 954. And from what I saw, you do deliver all the way to Greece. :thumb:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome, Todd, to what we lovingly call "The Best Motorcycle Forum on the Internet". :D :thumb: :welcome: :cheers2:

I've seen some of your contributions to threads on some other forums, and I have to say this: you are one stand-up dude, and I think Fireblades.org is fortunate to have you as a member. Thanks for joining. :clap:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Welcome Todd! :cheers: Any chance of offering us some of the same great discounts you offer to members of HSN? Regardless, glad to have you on da' .org! :thumb:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I knew that name sounded familiar. Hey TODD!! Welcome to MY NECK of the woods!!! I see you found your way from SCS. WELCOME!!!

Looking forward to May 1st! :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Todd,

Welcome to the site. If you'll recall, I signed up for the track day your hosting with Socalsportbikes.com at Parumph on May 1!

Look forward to meeting you in person.

JP :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts