Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

new guy here, got a 1000rr that's currently being converted to track-only use, since our dear Quebec gouv. decided to charge 1000000000$ yearly for sports bike licenses

have a good day, and if you're not snowed-in like we are here, have a ride on me

·
Registered
124 Posts
:welcome: my fellow Canadian blader, Can you please be kind to provide me with the exact figure that the government is charging you guys in Quebec for the licenses. All the government is good at is freeking charging taxes and F**k ing their budget .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:welcome: my fellow Canadian blader, Can you please be kind to provide me with the exact figure that the government is charging you guys in Quebec for the licenses. All the government is good at is freeking charging taxes and F**k ing their budget .
We used to pay around 260$ a year to put the license on the bike.

This year, 1410$. Plus a thousand for the insurance, of course.

:welcome: whats this license thing??:huh: Do you guys have to pay extra if you ride a sports bike?? And i thought us Brits had it bad!!
Yes, new idea that got out a few years back... a sports bike here is officially a "moto a risque". Long list of criteria, mostly esthetic. Hayabusa is "at risk" but the B-King isn't.

At the recent OECD's International Transport Forum, this was cited amongst the 5 worst laws worldwide.

Half of the sports bikes owners have sold them at a great loss, and more and more are converting to track only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.