Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is everyone doing? Just joined hope to share info and get info! I have had tons of bikes in my life. I currently own a busa, rc and a newly aquired 01 929rr, had the bike one day tore it apart powdercoated every part I could and repainted all the fairings hope to have it back together tomarrow and take it on the first ride. look forward to many post and making new friends.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as far as pics as soon as I have a few minutes to put them up I will. I have got to get it together and have a nice day to snap some good ones. the powder coating I did myself. I am in the process of getting a business up and going, as of now I have about 400 different colors. I use to polish frames and swing arms but have since discovered that there are powders that will give the same exact finish as long as they are done correctly in a controled enviroment, and the great thing about powder is it can take alot of abuse with out showing it, plus you can fill scratches and other blemishes on various parts with out having to replace them. I am in the process of testing a special coating now that mixes with the powder coating to make it glow in the dark which would make a wild addition to any bike.
I will get pics up asap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts