Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am 22 I ride a 2003 Honda 954rr i bought it a year ago and havent done much with it since, I race an the local drag strip with a low et of 10.43 at 130, i am looking into fixing the bike up and bringing back the show room look the previous owner layed it down a couple times so it needs some work, I am also looking to broaden my knowledge of sportbikes as well because i know i have alot to learn

·
Registered
81 Posts
thanks, curiousity what color scheme does your bike have i got the red and black but lookin for a blue and black set
Not much of color at all. Dented up silver fuel tank. No fairings, black everything else. I think it was originally Red and Black as well. Not sure though. Pictures of your bike?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im still trying to figure out how to upload some, any hints to help me get it done faster?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is one but i know you cant really see the bike, it keeps saying the other pics are invalid or something

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the are invalid because they are a bitmap image and not a jpeg or whatever, any ideas on how to change that so i can upload them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Open the document in MS Paint.

Before you close it, click [save as]

change the doc type to jpeg. then save it.

Thats usually how i change Pic docs.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
G,day & :welcome:

·
Registered
20,980 Posts
here is one but i know you cant really see the bike, it keeps saying the other pics are invalid or something
:welcome:to the site:thumb: Your right you cant quite see the bike in this pic, but who cares with all that 'skirt' in front of it!:D Thats got to be 'Pic of the week':D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts