Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my name is Eric - known as EZZA just joined i ride a 1995 Urban Tiger Fireblade. Can anyone tell me how do i post pictures to my profile as i would like to show everyone my bike - which i am thinking of selling?

Many thanks
Ezza

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bob many thanks for your warm welcome - i know all my friends are telling me the same - that i am mad to sell specially the as the condition is mint and mileage only 12,000 miles. But i am just in two minds weather to go for something newer?

P.S

How do i post photo's on my profile?

Ezza

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
Definately don't sell the blade :eek:

Profile piccys are for supporting members (one of the perks) but you can add piccys to your gallery :thumb:

oh yes.... :welcome:

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
But i am just in two minds weather to go for something newer?
:hmm: depends how much newer you wanna go....

I always prefered the older blades and of course they came in the best colour scheme ever* :D
but if you think it's time for a change.. go for it!

you should be able to get a decent price for a mint 12000miler

*only surpassed by the orange with tyre stripe colour scheme I've seen recently:evilaugh: :whistle:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Bob - you are right i know i was thinking of buying a 2005-06 1000RR Blade but of course depending on price. I dont know mate after hearing yours and everyone elses opinion i might just keep my blade through this summer and think again later.

Respect
Ezza

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Hi Bob - you are right i know i was thinking of buying a 2005-06 1000RR Blade but of course depending on price. I dont know mate after hearing yours and everyone elses opinion i might just keep my blade through this summer and think again later.

Respect
Ezza
:hmm: I'm bias...... but I'd keep the tiger....

even if that ment buying a second newer bike:D

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
Sorry Loopylee - your bike is beautiful seeing yours also made it easier to make my mind up also to appreciate my bike even more... thanks for the picture.

Respect

Ezza :thumb:
Thanks Ezza.. They are lovely aren't they :D

I've not long had mine, it was my Christmas prezzy from Sideshow Bob, my other half (hence him being biased too :rotfl:)

Mines like yours, pretty much pristine condition, 15,000 odd on the clock and will only be ridden in good weather as I have my 400 for crappy weather days..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow all i can say is your one lucky lady to have received a Blade for a Birthday present - but must also give Bob respect for buying you one. I must confess my wife bought me mine even though she is not a biker herself - but did meet her whilst on my NSR 250R-SP but she knows how much i love bikes and love to ride them and my 16 year old son has the bug too on his RS50 Aprilia.

Respect
Ezza

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
'lol - yeh but i dont think you would have been so cruel - but you know what they say it's the thought that count.

Ezza
:hmm: If he'd bought me socks for Christmas they would have been shoved where the sun don't shine, after being wrapped round the rough end of a pineapple!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.