Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently considering trading my 02 954 for a 1000 next spring.

Has anyone noticed where the helmet hook and adjacent strap slot are located on the cbr1000 at any of the bike shows?

I route the cable for the battery tender and electric jacket liner/gloves to the locking storage compartment, then out the slot for the helmet strap when needed.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
:idunno: I'm just bummed there are no spool mounts on the swingarm

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
figment said:
:idunno: I'm just bummed there are no spool mounts on the swingarm
:idunno: From this pic I took of it, I would say that it has spool mounts. Maybe you were looking at the wrong bike :idunno:

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
booth23 said:
:idunno: From this pic I took of it, I would say that it has spool mounts. Maybe you were looking at the wrong bike :idunno:
Thanks for the pic booth! No I was looking at a 1000rr but it was an earlier pic. I never got to the bike show cause of a ride I had to attend:D :cheers:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
HiTorq said:
I'm currently considering trading my 02 954 for a 1000 next spring.

Has anyone noticed where the helmet hook and adjacent strap slot are located on the cbr1000 at any of the bike shows?

I route the cable for the battery tender and electric jacket liner/gloves to the locking storage compartment, then out the slot for the helmet strap when needed.

Thanks
probably alot like the 600rr or maybe exactly like the 600rr which is very similar to the 929 / 954.

just a guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts