Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 months and waiting for my dark smoke shield.
That's pretty shitty, I even defended them on another thread. Well they have damn good prices and their customer service was good at the beginning, but now my opinion of them has gone right down the ...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd also recommend The Helmet Shop, out of Florida. I've purchased two helmets from them and had outstanding service.

Tom

·
Registered
929 Posts
Ditto what the previous two posts state - Helmet Harbor had my helmet cheaper, but I use The Helmet Shop for parts and accessories. Both shops are excellent and have prompt shipping.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. I was really disappointed that I had to post a bad review for these guys, because at first, it seemed like they really made the extra effort. I ordered two shields at the same time. the dark smoke was on backorder and so they shipped the mirrored shield and I had it within 2 weeks. About 9 days if I remember correctly. They sent me an email AND gave me a phone call to let me know the other was on backorder. The email said it should be available on 14 Mar. After waiting until the end of the month of March with no shield I sent them a decent email. I got an email back from them saying it should be in the following Tuesday and that it would be shipped. 2 weeks after that Tuesday, I still don't have a shield. So I send a more disgruntled email to which I get no reply. So I call them, they say they will be getting an order this week. We'll see but I don't have my hopes up. I'm thinking there should be some compensation. Won't get any but I think so anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts