Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took off my front end, had to disconect the speedo and main harness conectors, then i put it back together and it wont start.

there is no priming of the fuel injectors.

i have a full arata and pc3usb

the pc3 does not turn on now; however, if i connect a 9 volt to it it starts up fine.

i checked the throttle posistion sensor and it appears connected, and im about to go check all the injector connectors, but i mean how could any of this have happened from taking the front off and on. everything appeares correct except the priming, and if i hit start it just cranks but no firing.

i also tried disconnecting the battery, but only for 2-3 mins, and it had no effect

so please help me fix this, im going to check where the pc3 get its power, and maybe some fuses, but ill let youi know, but im really in the dark on this one.

please help
thanks

ive checked all fuses, and conections, i now have no where to turn.

my next thing to do it remove the pc3usb and see if it starts, if it does well then i guess its broken, but i still cant get her running yet :crying:

·
Registered
215 Posts
If the bank angle sensor is located in the front fairing (like on the 954) double check the connection there. If it's not connected or mounted upside down that will disable the fuel pump. Hate to say it but check your kill switch also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha not the kill switch,...learnd that one many years back,...i think you might be on to something about the bank angle kill switch, ill look into that asap.

thanks so much, that totally sounds like it could be it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts