Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Am a happy loke as I've just bagged myself a Yoshi for my rr-9..
Unfortunately there are no fitting instructions :thumbd:

Can anyone tell me how easy or hard it is to fit ???

or instructions....:eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I don't thin it is too bad mate, certainly enough people on here with them.

If you can't get instrcutions, I will ask a couple of guys on another uk forum who have that can.

Only tip I know, is that if you are going to use the lambda sensor, pre-twist it the "other way" before screwing in. It makes it a lot easier, if you get what I mean. Otherwise the cable becomes too twisted :thumb:

·
Registered
824 Posts
^^^good idea with the wires...slip ons are the easiest mod to do...if its a full exhaust just take your time and make sure you tighten the headers evenly...theres realy not too many ways you can screw up an exhaust installation...just bolt the headers on, fit the silencer...tighten it to the bike and headers and...voila...your done...

·
Registered
143 Posts
When you disconnect the "exhaust flap" cable under the seat make sure you turn the plastic wheel back to its original position. I took the 02 sensor and wires right out and installed it in the pipe then rerouted the wires, its not hard if you watch how it comes off. And only other thing is make sure you take the springs off the connector pipe or you will never get it into the right position. "Took me a while to figure that out":confused: :crap:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.