Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving on a trip on June 1 to the western US. Are there any members living in the following route? : northwest from OKC to Denver and north to Yellowstone, west to the Pacific Coast Highway and south to around San Francisco, east to the following-Vegas, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon.
Im making a request for phone numbers in case of mechanical breakdown or medical emergency. Maybe its because Im a police officer but I would like to have some feeling of security that far from the casa on a motorcycle. If anyone would like to assist,feel free to pm me. I have been a member on this site for a long time, Im not out to take advantage of anyones phone number. Thanks in advance.
Also if anyone would like to join up somewhere along the way I would be happy to ride with you. There will be two of us leaving Oklahoma City in the early morning hours of June 1.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a couple friends in the Bay Area still, I'll contact them to see if they're up for helping. Too bad you're not coming a little farther south, I'd tag along from AZ to Yellowstone in a heartbeat.

S

·
0 Posts
Diesel, I'm in Riverside, hit me up & I'll get you my info ... speed at sportbikeswest dot com

Might be able to get some riding in with you as well.

Too bad you're coming so early, I've rented Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Pahrump Nevada for two days at the end of June...... gonna be a great time!

EDIT: Just fully read your route, looks like you need to come further south like was mentioned prior.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well if you're taking hwy 14 or I84 and coming through Portland, Vancouver area on your way to the beach, I might be able to help you out when you're in the area. If I don't have a renter yet, I could even let you stay in my rental for a day or two to recoup.
Good luck on your trip, have a great ride!

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts