Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohh my god im gonna kill somone! My fuel pump line that connects to my fuel rail has a hole in it, its a pressurized part so I had to order it, now I have to wait for the damn part to come in from honda. Does anyone know if this will cause your Fuel pump to not wind because there is no pressure in the fuel line? or is it something else on top of it. I had it going for about 4 days without a problem. now I tried starting it this morning and it wont do it again!! Could my fuel pump be bad? or is it just the pressurized line that I need to buy? Someone pls give me some feedback on this. Sorry to vent on the internet, usually at times like these I go ride but my bike is busted!

thanks

mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told by the honda guy that my fuel pump is built to last, is he correct in that one? I mean I did run with that hole in it for quite some time and I am affraid that my pump is fried. I still dont know if the fuel line is the only problem. Hey people do you know the part number for that thing? It says number 12 on my diagram but no specifics or names. Any info is much appreciated.

thanks
Mark

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Did your bike have the fuel line recall performed? The original part was too short and the danger was that the line could become stressed and begin to leak. The recall replaced the line with a longer one.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh my gosh no it didnt! Do they still do that? cause my line is way way short, its under a foot long. Do you have some information on that? if you do please PM me. thanks

Mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HOLY WOW THANKS ! I got some free repairs from my local honda guys! but hold on I still dont know if everything is cool, I will update you guys, thanks !

mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn finally got my line replaced by honda from the recall and the bike runs again, Its been awhile but now my bike feels laggy, there is a burnout mark on my tire and my gas is empty, thanks HONDA ! bastards! ohh well Im gonna slap the PC3 back on hopefully that will bring my power back up. Thanks for all the advice people

L8trz

Mark

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
MarkN929RR : there is a burnout mark on my tire and my gas is empty,
Can you say 'it's time to immediately take the bike back to the dealer and talk to the owner/manager'? That would really piss me off! Do not take this lying down. Get that f#*king monkey fired before he does more damage to someone else's bike.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got you baccus, Im going back tommorow and ask what the hell is the deal with that. dudes at the service area should have better work ethics and respect for other peoples stuff.

Mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BS! it did it again! Im getting sick of this. When I checked out my fuel line there was still a little leak from the bolt where you connect the line to the pump. Damn honda guys didnt do the job right! it sucks I really hate not having my bike.

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts