Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m about to lose the will to live with this bike was running fine then after being off for an hour came to start it wouldn’t start.

So I have fuel injectors work great I have 10.5 volts to the coils while cranking but still no spark im wondering if anyone could please help I'm at a total loss with the bike it’s an English model with the hiss system

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I'm not certain but I dont think it will fire the injectors or spark if there is a HISS issue but likewise the HISS light would not go off on the dash if there was a fault either.

I think you've another similar thread and the crank and cam sensors have been mentions, and/or broken wires so worth examining these option too, Coils and injectors have 12v on one side and then earth back through the ECU so bad earth on the ECU, corrosion in the two big multi plugs, etc might make a difference. I've had a broken wire on the cam sensor and it would not start (follow the wires from the coils and its on the LH side of the engine; same sub loom). If the fuel pump primes and then will run when cranking then the HISS and the crank sensor are ok.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts