Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like it had a cutout for a windscreen, but it was covered with fiberglass. I'm not even sure what all companies make race plastic for this bike. I am going to use it for a track bike, so the plastics are fine for my needs. I would like to find the windscreen that's supposed to go with it though as well as a couple of fairing stays that are correct.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Sharkskinz make em for that bike, but they're a different shape.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the only brand I could find that made them for it. I agree- they look different than what I have.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot all about Airtech! Thank you. I need to see if they will sell me a windscreen, seat foam pieces, and maybe a copy of whatever paperwork came with the kit. I'm still not sure why the previous owner would have fiberglassed over the windscreen- doesn't make much sense to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does the bike look lowered to anyone? The forks have been raised about 1"/24mm but I can't tell with the rear. I know the seat surface doesn't have the cushion (just ordered that and a windscreen from Airtech yesterday), but it just seems really low when I sit on it. I am about 6' tall, and me knees are bent quite a bit when I sit on it. I don't know what the factory rear shock link looks like, so I don't know if the previous owner put a lowering link on it or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts