Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear friends! Since most of you know I am living in sarajevo, you guessed right that there are no honda dealers here... Therefore, I have to use web to catch good offers on a new 2005 repsol cbr1000rr. But, prices vary from 8900 Euro without taxes to 14000 Euro. Anybody that can recommend me a shop with good prices so I can go with a trailer, pick up and start this season with THE bike? Appreciate any answers... PS. can be all black colored also.DS...

·
Registered
529 Posts
sarajevo said:
Dear friends! Since most of you know I am living in sarajevo, you guessed right that there are no honda dealers here... Therefore, I have to use web to catch good offers on a new 2005 repsol cbr1000rr. But, prices vary from 8900 Euro without taxes to 14000 Euro. Anybody that can recommend me a shop with good prices so I can go with a trailer, pick up and start this season with THE bike? Appreciate any answers... PS. can be all black colored also.DS...
good luck. most dealers got only one REPSOL. some didn't get any. a trailer's a good way to transport a new bike, but you might want to look for something a little more waterproof, if you're taking it back home to Sarajevo............... :eyebrows:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks bud, I have the trailer with a tent on it, or closed version if you prefer..
Seems like it will be d..n hard to get one of those then, but I will not give up. By the way if you know somebody with a 99 Blade front fork for a RRX for sale, then let me know. Used but in good condition.... I will plug in a couple of Ohlins inside, and head for Brno in the czeck republic...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really? Where is that, and if it is possible for you to get me the contactnumbers? Appreciate any leads!
Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thunder Alley Sports
902 S First Street
Fulton, NY 13069
(315)592-5505

Canandaigua Motor Sports
2366 Rochester Rd
Canandaigua, NY 14424-8004
(585)394-7490
Internet Manager:
Robert Colf

Maybe here too.

Sport-Mann Suzuki, Inc.
6225 E Taft Rd
North Syracuse, NY 13212-2543
(315)458-8974

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought mine here. Nicest place I know to get a bike.

Hollink Honda
386 S Union St
Spencerport, NY 14559-1994
(585)352-1930
Internet Manager:
Bill Hollink

I'm pretty sure he has his next one coming in July.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehehe! I bet I can take a ferry! Actually if buying from US or Canada, I know from a friend who brought his bike over here, that the transport cost is about 1000 dollars, on a plane in a wooden box. So it should be possible. I just want a Repsol colored Honda. Sounds like a spoiled kid.....but I neeeeeed that edition......

·
Registered
748 Posts
I was at a local dealership the other day and they have 3 Repsol's in stock.

Contact info is:

http://www.chicagocycle.com

If you're actually going to call I'd ask to speak with Stu since he's the only salesperson there with a conscience.

Good luck on the search :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts