Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i have a prolem.

i took the spark plugs out my cbr400 rr gull arm and on replacing them i changed ht leads to. i no the firing order is 1423 dut i dont no wich lead goes in wich spark plug hole. the left coil has black wire that ht lead is going in hole on far left as u sit on bike, yellow and blue wire has ht lead going to hole on far right. coil on right has black n white wire that ht lead goin to hole second from left and blue and yellow wire this ht lead going to third from left hole what hav i done i am new to this bike and need help please.:huh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi i see said it maybe 1342 that is how they came off the bike but the second down pipe from the left was cold the haynes manual sayes 1423 on the wiring diagram i dnt no what to try i see the pic and seem to have 1 and 4 in the 4 and 1 position i will try it and let u no how i get on thank you for ur help

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Mines the way it's shown in the piccy and runs like a dream :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried the pic nothing happend in the end i decided to take it to the garage before my starter motor dies thanks for all the help. How do i rate u guys

·
Registered
900 Posts
three boxs on left click on middle one , and leave a comment...:thumb:
Oh! and dont forget to let us know what the answer was for next time....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi all. got the call from the garage today ht leads and plus were not the problem my ignition pick up (pulse coil) or the ecu is broke got both parts today hoping it gets fixed tomoz. also going to find out what correct firing order is. GUTTED thanks for advise again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts