Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was out riding last night and my bike started Getting sluggish and then when i stopped at the light there was smoke coming from the exhaust. Definatle oil smoke. It went away and i made it hoem with no problem but today i took it out to see if it was just a fluke but it seems to be serious. I also noticed the smell of gas so i am thinking there is a blown seal or gasket causing the loss of compression on 1 sylinder and the gas is not being ignited. Any advise would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Do you have a Powercommander on your bike? You probably shorted it out, a few of my friends had this happen to them, one on a 954, and the other on an RC51. Discconnect it at run it without the pc...should fix the issue. If you don't have a pc...I'm clueless. Goodlick.

Dano

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ReaperAZ said:
Do you have a Powercommander on your bike? You probably shorted it out, a few of my friends had this happen to them, one on a 954, and the other on an RC51. Discconnect it at run it without the pc...should fix the issue. If you don't have a pc...I'm clueless. Goodlick.

Dano
Yes i do have one. i really hope that is all that it is. although that is still a good amount of money out the window.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts