Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the bike wrecked was a engine and frame and what not it started and ran fine all the time i ended up using the stock ignition on a diffrent bike i dont have any more i got a diffrent ign that dident have the 3.9 v 1/2 watt zenor dioed in it so i put one in the red and black ign line to the pink wire it says i have 8 v coming out of it any ways i hooked a 9 v battery up iy will prime and wont run but if i poor some gas down the intake it fires compleatly new gas clean tank new fillter good pump but wont run i put new harnees have tried 2 ecu s have tried almost everything with no luck just dont know wher to go from her going to go jump the jumper and see how many times it flashes and go from thier i guess i have a hole parts bike that ran fine to so i have anything i should need so any ideas on what it could be the fi light comes on for a few seconds then goes out the red light stayes on all the time and it sounds like the pump is working when i crank it over with the 9 volt battery attached for some reason the ignition with the dioed wont prime it i just dont understand why

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
dude, WHAT?! :hmm:

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,343 Posts
i bought the bike wrecked was a engine and frame and what not it started and ran fine all the time i ended up using the stock ignition on a diffrent bike i dont have any more i got a diffrent ign that dident have the 3.9 v 1/2 watt zenor dioed in it so i put one in the red and black ign line to the pink wire it says i have 8 v coming out of it any ways i hooked a 9 v battery up iy will prime and wont run but if i poor some gas down the intake it fires compleatly new gas clean tank new fillter good pump but wont run i put new harnees have tried 2 ecu s have tried almost everything with no luck just dont know wher to go from her going to go jump the jumper and see how many times it flashes and go from thier i guess i have a hole parts bike that ran fine to so i have anything i should need so any ideas on what it could be the fi light comes on for a few seconds then goes out the red light stayes on all the time and it sounds like the pump is working when i crank it over with the 9 volt battery attached for some reason the ignition with the dioed wont prime it i just dont understand why
sloooooooooooow doooooooooooooown We have simple minds here that need somewhat structured sentences, periods, and capital letters :wink make your post a bit more segmented and we can better understand everything you have done.

dude, WHAT?! :hmm:
:rotfl::rotfl:

ROMFFL :rotfl: :rotfl:

ROMFFL :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts