Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Last night, a teenage boy and his teenage girl, both on a Honda C70cc, did not give any signal upon entering a left junction and i'm directly behind them and about to overtook it, thinking they're going straight, like me, so we touched, in a split second lost my balance n suddenly the left side of my 954 and also my left side of my body were sliding on the tarmac.

Luckily i was not fast n when we touched they did not fell, but i caught a glimpse of them swerving like a snake but the boy managed to control the small C70 frm falling. They're both unhurt. Me, just minor scratches thank God. Was wearing all my gear, as usual.

The damage to the bike is broken left mirror, scratched left crankcase cover (luckily no hole for the oil to spill!) a few scrathes to left cowling and scratched left tail, exactly where the OEM black sticker is.

It was the 1st time my 954 fall down in an accident. So, i told the boy to be careful next time and just tell him to go, before my anger start to consume me :mad:

ANYWAY, my colour scheme is 2002 canadian/U.S red/black. And there are only 2 such colour in this country. Majorities are European colours.

Obviously it maybe futile to find those sticker here and i think in Singapore also they sell European spec colour code :idunno:

Since it is just a sticker which can be easily posted in the envelope, can anyone here buy the sticker for me? I promise to pay u :eyebrows: no no, serious i'll pay just name the price :D

Anyone know it's part no ??

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I found all my stickers at Ronayers they have great customer service is cost about 35 bucks though. good luck finding it.

Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys,

I'm in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Found the parts # from www.ronayers.com, thanks ND4SPD !

But there are 4 versions in the part # for the sticker! I dunno which one is for the 2002 red/black? There are:

64843-MCJ-A00ZA (Type1)
" - " -A00ZB (Type2)
" - " -A10ZA (Type3)
" - " -A10ZB (Type4).......Anyone knows which one? My guess it's the
first one.

N ronayers do not ship internationally..... :(

But i can always ask my pilot friend to buy them for me when he flies to the US.

Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys got all the right part # !

Thanks ND4SPD, bwhip and all for your kind help!

·
Registered
53 Posts
btw: its a good idea to have a PRO put it on for ya. I spent an hour with the sticker and a hairdryer trying to get it right. All the curves make it a bitch. Good luck. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts