Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the low end 1st, 2 and 3rd feels like i am stuck. For example: Doin about 3k rpms in second and then jumping on it, i quick perch myself on the bike waiting to be thrown back but it feels like a dog :thumbd: and then into 3third it still feels like it is doggin it once into 4th i can really feel the pick up. Much less response compared to the D&D i had on it... I can't believe it. Got rid of the D&D because it was to yin yin yin, lound and poppy. My PCIII is still mapped for a Two Brothers bolt on, as i had this for the D&D and now the Akrapovic. I didn't cut the cone off the link when i put the Akrap on but maybe i should . if i do what will it give me??? :idunno: HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I dont think the cone really has much of an effect, if any, but i had to cut it off in order to fit my Two Bros. I have no idea why that things even there in the first place.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE!! I put the Erion Bolt on map on and cut off the cone, a little deeper sound, it must be some sort of restictor for emissions. The settings on the PC is at LOW 1 bar up Mid 1 bar up and High 1 bar up. I feel the bike runs smoother so far. The header pipes seem to be a litter bluer which indicates too lean i think. I guess from this point with the cone off and a new Akrapovic bolt on it is time for a professional to dyno it and dail in the PCIII with a custom map. INPUT ANYONE???????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lanbrown,
I bought the Titanium / Titanium Bolt on. There wasn't any specific model for the 954 in the parts unlimited book under the bolt on, there was just one type. I looked for a sliencer but i don't see one either. If that helps. If there is one on it let me know where it is so i can take it off!!! LOL:eyebrows:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my apology, i should have said it was a bolt on.

I just downloaded the Power Accelerator for the PC III USB, I set it up at 75%Response, 20% Fuel and 15 Revs. I will see if this takes care of it!!:thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts