Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys. I got a problem doing the back turn signals. I got an LED back and i connected everything and the left turn signal is fine but then when i did the right, it stays on. When i turn the blinker on or off it stays on but the front is fine. I think im gonna just wire it to the front blinker, unless you guys know what it is? thanx any help HELPS lol

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Abuddha20 said:
sup guys. I got a problem doing the back turn signals. I got an LED back and i connected everything and the left turn signal is fine but then when i did the right, it stays on. When i turn the blinker on or off it stays on but the front is fine. I think im gonna just wire it to the front blinker, unless you guys know what it is? thanx any help HELPS lol
i'd say wire it to the front. that should also help in offsetting the decrease in resistance from incandescant to led bulbs. The light would most likely flash fast but as long as it's not too fast, it should look good.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the reply, yeah it looks nice lol i tried it, its the UFO kit. Well just wanted to say thanx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts