Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up some Q Racing rearsets a few months back and just got around to putting them on. On the right rearset, the peice that attaches the brake lever to the master cylinder hits the damn O2 sensor coming out of the exhaust! Ahhh!! Any ideas? What the hell does the 02 sensor do anyways?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Drizz RR said:
So I picked up some Q Racing rearsets a few months back and just got around to putting them on. On the right rearset, the peice that attaches the brake lever to the master cylinder hits the damn O2 sensor coming out of the exhaust! Ahhh!! Any ideas? What the hell does the 02 sensor do anyways?
the guy I just bought my 929 from apparently had the same problem. His solution? Cut the O2 sensor (literally, about 1/4" up the wires) and install a bypass. But he didn't install a pc, not knowing that that causes your bike to run rich all the time, so now I'm faced with a decision -- either move/remove the rearsets (don't know if down 1 forward 1 will be enough to get the rearsets out of the way), or buy a pcIII. I'm currently pursuing the latter option...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts