Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello this is my first time on any forum. im having trouble with my 750 shadow its been sitting all winter i drained all the gas out of tank and ran it dry . now new plugs new fuel filter, found a vacuum hose juyst hanging .it comes off carbs runs to the left side somewhere im new to motorcycles any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
hello this is my first time on any forum. im having trouble with my 750 shadow its been sitting all winter i drained all the gas out of tank and ran it dry . now new plugs new fuel filter, found a vacuum hose juyst hanging .it comes off carbs runs to the left side somewhere im new to motorcycles any help would be great thanks.
im not sure about that bike or not, but there were hoses on my 250 for overflow, someone a lot more experienced can chime in though

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts

Looked at the fiche and it appears to be a vacuum-operated tap so maybe it's fallen off there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.