Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some young kid pull out in front of us the other day... We hit him doing about 50 mph. The kid and the girl in the 1986 Honda Accord did not fair very well. Last I heard they were in drug induced comas and thier injurys are very extensive. And they were not wearing thier seatbelts.

Here are the pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looks like you hit them with your left front, what are the dents on the RH side from?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah We are all ok... They are not. No seat belts. It was very bad for them.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
:eek: Dang!!! The driver side on that accord is just gone. Even with the seatbelt it would still have been a really bad crash...
For the passenger the belt would have helped a lot most probably.
I hope everyone involved a speedy full recovery.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:eek: Holy Shiza! :eek: Good to hear that you are ok. Sucks to hear about the ones in the accord though. I know it sounds bad to say this, but maybe they will think about using seatbelts next time they get into a car. Hopefully they will recover though.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
that looks like a really bad intersection. it's probably just the angle he pics were taken at but I don't see a single street light or stop sign and where there should be stop lines on the road there's nothing.

glad you guys aren't hurt and hope the others pull out of it and learn from their mistakes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts