Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
My sentiments exactly CBRVFR. That is EXACTLY what I muttered to myself today. I really thought this country had a chance for change, and now we are stuck with another four years of criminal activity. I have truly never been this depressed in my life, other than when my parents passed. :crap: Time to seriously think about leaving the country for awhile. It is going to become an even more dangerous place in the next four years... I hate running away from a problem, but just the mental image of "the criminal" makes me :puke:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Bacchus said:
:crap: Time to seriously think about leaving the country for awhile. It is going to become an even more dangerous place in the next four years...

Thats funny, I told someone on Monday that If Kerry were elected, I would rather move to Canada than put up with his waffling shenanagans.... Not trying to stir more shit, just thought so similar, yet so different...
Chris

·
Registered
12,126 Posts
Bacchus said:
My sentiments exactly CBRVFR. That is EXACTLY what I muttered to myself today. I really thought this country had a chance for change, and now we are stuck with another four years of criminal activity. I have truly never been this depressed in my life, other than when my parents passed. :crap: Time to seriously think about leaving the country for awhile. It is going to become an even more dangerous place in the next four years... I hate running away from a problem, but just the mental image of "the criminal" makes me :puke:
:hellobye:

:idunno:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Bacchus said:
We have a saying around here "if the north is so great, Delta has flights daily" ;). That said just because your choice lost it seems you are getting a bit dramatic. And call it a hunch but like the Hollywood liberals you will not follow through on the threat of leaving (it is a great place to live regardless of the party in power). So chill get in some great ride time and who knows in 4 years the Dems might be bacchus in power and the conservatives will be whining.

Of course instead I might win my write in campaign
:bowtome:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
sheepofblue said:
We have a saying around here "if the north is so great, Delta has flights daily" ;). That said just because your choice lost it seems you are getting a bit dramatic. And call it a hunch but like the Hollywood liberals you will not follow through on the threat of leaving (it is a great place to live regardless of the party in power). So chill get in some great ride time and who knows in 4 years the Dems might be bacchus in power and the conservatives will be whining.

Of course instead I might win my write in campaign
:bowtome:
Ain't gettin' dramatic here, OK?! Yeah, I need to get in some riding time, badly! :crap: But I am thinking about moving somewhere "exotic" for awhile... :eyebrows:

Oh, and I'm voting for you next time! So get your azz on the ballot!

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Hmmm just a quote and no comment he must agree and be planning on Sheep for Pres in '08 :D
I phucked up and posted at the wrong time. :D Since corrected. And YOU phucked me up by sneaking in your comment between Conq's and my posts. :nono:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Bacchus said:
No offense Bacchy... I am saying this cus I care..

You are starting to sound like someone that warms themselves with newspaper on a park bench.

Improve your life locally then globally. Start with get out of bed, take a shower shave. Skip the newspaper and the TV as its just a bunch of liberal propaganda anyhow. Eat a good breakfast and go out of the house and make a difference. Remember focus on you...then your friends...then your neighborhood or that cute neighbor...then check back with us. :thumb:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Bacchus said:
Ain't gettin' dramatic here, OK?! Yeah, I need to get in some riding time, badly! :crap: But I am thinking about moving somewhere "exotic" for awhile... :eyebrows:

Oh, and I'm voting for you next time! So get your azz on the ballot!
While not super traveled, like some, I have seen other places and the grass ain't that green on the other side of the fence :D. If you wish to see places and experience things that is fine and I can understand the urge. Just separate it from an election. Also plan ahead and learn the local info and you will enjoy the place more.

And I am always a write in candidate (paperwork = :thumbd: )

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Tombstone said:
No offense Bacchy... I am saying this cus I care..

You are starting to sound like someone that warms themselves with newspaper on a park bench.

Improve your life locally then globally. Start with get out of bed, take a shower shave. Skip the newspaper and the TV as its just a bunch of liberal propaganda anyhow. Eat a good breakfast and go out of the house and make a difference. Remember focus on you...then your friends...then your neighborhood or that cute neighbor...then check back with us. :thumb:
Agree.

I was once criticized by a co-worker that my life had not stress. I laughed and told them by design, however it took a lot of work to get there. In short figure where you want to be and start going there (place or situation) after bench racing never resulted in a pass.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Thanks Tombstone - I took your post to heart, really. Yeah, I am one confused MOFO right now, but I'll figure it out. Just really, really disallusioned at present. As for you sheepofblue, thanks too, I think? What the hell did you just say? :p And furthermore, WTF does "sheepofblue" mean? If you explained it earlier, I missed it. I'm still voting for ya in 2008 :thumb:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts