Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
regarding your S.O.?  Answer if you dare.  I have a couple.  When she sneezes it could fell a forest of trees - it usually takes a few minutes for me to recover and rid myself of the pins and needles feeling.  Also, she tends to eat too fast, while sometimes making alien noises   .

edit: to clarify - S.O. = significant other...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Bacchus : Quote (CBRjack @ Sep. 15 2003, 8:31pm)She's still here!!
Who's still here?
His S.O.

Time to lay off those shrooms.

I dunno where to start.
Women, you can't live with 'em.....

.... pass the beer nuts.

Edit: I guess that is a good place to start, one that ranks high on the list is her fear of motorcycles. *sigh* Since I've been dating her I've only put on 25% of my normal mileage.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bwhip : Quote (Bacchus @ Sep. 15 2003, 9:42pm)Quote (CBRjack @ Sep. 15 2003, 8:31pm)She's still here!!
Who's still here?  
Uhhh... I think that's his complaint, Bac!
Shazoooommmm! Missed that one - what can I say? Where's the embarassed emoticon?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I'm with Critz...

Me: 'I'm going to get something to drink, do you want anything?'

S.O.: 'No that's ok, I'll just have some of yours '

That s##t drives me insane!!!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Her playing the naive card 'he's not hitting on me, he's just a really nice guy'. A week later she turns him down for a date (and yes he would know she was involved, but she is beautiful and knows it, and asks for it).

Her periodically asking/stating; 'do you REALLY love me?, you don't love me as much as I love you.' 'You really DO love me?', blah, blah, blah...repeat...repeat.

Her flirting shamelessly with every guy, she loved the attention, she enjoyed the propositions only to turn them down (but keep them on file, if you know what I mean).

Needless to say, she's now the Ex-SO, and is currently dating one of those 'he's not hitting on me' guys.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Critz : every ####ing time i order something to eat she has to have some of what I am having. Hello. eat your own damn meal.

she doesn't work and is addicted to Tivo'd episodes of Will and Grace
Re-run eps of Will and Grace!!!?!??....oh dude, that's the worst...I'll pray for you!!!
I thought I was the only one here submitted to that type of punishment daily...I hate the f*cking show!!!...it is not funny and the plot is dumb....but the wife, she loves it!!! at least I only have to stomach it once a day...sounds like your SO can watch multiple eps in succession!!....damn Critz.....save yourself and dump the Tivo!!!!...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
The constant 'do you think she's prettier than me?' or 'do you think she's pretty and would she be your type if you didn't have me?' and other repetative insecure questions. Or just the inability to SHUT THE PHUCK UP!! Thanks for letting me get it out.....

1 - 20 of 224 Posts