Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have time for up close detail shots or time to go into deatil about them,but i'll be glad to answer any questions later....
I'll be geeting more 2004 product every day and this is just a little bit of it.The leather products and riding BOOTS are a few weeks away
This will be for sale in the dealerships in october.

No laughing at my green workout shorts.....

Alter Ego...3 jackets in 1.The front and back zips off into a phoneix jacket.It comes with a back pack to carry it and it comes with the dry tech liner...$249.00

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the alter ego with part of the front panel zipped out to show thw phoneix materail...this is a cool jacket.You can also see the back pach hanging fromthe bottom.Men's and woman's

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ND4SPDSHO : Trying to make a puzzle out of your dog?
Lol...good eyes.

this is the nova...very cool jacket.Liner with it(thermal) men's and womans...womans jackets are all cut different than the mens.Can't tell you guys how much nicer the FULL 2004 line is...

$149.00

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is the new phoniex....Totaly new material.More protection and dry tech liner.The bulge is from me not zipping up the dry tech liner.

$139.00

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a couple pairs off gloves.The nova and the repsol replica.

The nova has a nice leather palm ect.The repsol has pitards leather palm.It's infused with ceramic to dissapte(sp?) heat and abrasion.Very supple and can be used thinner .Nicky's gp suit is made from it.It's half the weight of normal leather.(i'll tell you a story in another thread)No more kangaroo.It doesn't breath and it rotts when it gets wet.

69.00 159.00

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ND4SPDSHO :  You look like a drill sargeant just told you to fall in
LOL!

here are some of the casual shoes...i can tell you about the new high end boot also...just like a daytona boot,Only it costs $299.00.I saw it at the show and it was BBBAAADDD.Contray to popular rumor,Nicky's boots all this year have been rocket prototype boots.Since he owns part of rocket now(ooppss!)he wants wear all rocket.Anyways all the new shoes and boots are desinged by a guy who worked for doc martens...

Vortex casual shoe..

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Vizsladog44 : Here's a couple pairs off gloves.The nova and the repsol replica.

The nova has a nice leather palm ect.The repsol has pitards leather palm.It's infused with ceramic to dissapte(sp?) heat and abrasion.Very supple and can be used thinner .Nicky's gp suit is made from it.It's half the weight of normal leather.(i'll tell you a story in another thread)No more kangaroo.It doesn't breath and it rotts when it gets wet.

69.00 159.00
So wait, the new-n-improved gloves go to hell when they get wet?

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
2OHOH2954 : Quote (Vizsladog44 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:18pm)Here's a couple pairs off gloves.The nova and the repsol replica.

69.00 159.00
I think he's talking about the kangaroo's getting wet

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2OHOH2954 : Quote (Vizsladog44 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:18pm)Here's a couple pairs off gloves.The nova and the repsol replica.

69.00 159.00
Not the pitards leather gloves,the kangaroo palm gloves.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Gotcha, it wasn't clear. If that's the case, then (I think) my kangaroo-leather Violators have held up extremely well through wet weather

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2OHOH2954 : Gotcha, it wasn't clear. If that's the case, then (I think) my kangaroo-leather Violators have held up extremely well through wet weather
Not all does it.But most do and will tear up.Have a freind who got caught out last week in the rain wearing a brand new pair of violater gloves and they tore in the palm....

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Vizsladog44 : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:45pm)Gotcha, it wasn't clear. If that's the case, then (I think) my kangaroo-leather Violators have held up extremely well through wet weather
Not all does it.But most do and will tear up.Have a freind who got caught out last week in the rain wearing a brand new pair of violater gloves and they tore in the palm....
I must've gotten one out of a good batch, then. I've been through several downpours, and a couple dozen normal rain incidents, no problems.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2OHOH2954 : Quote (Vizsladog44 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:50pm)Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:45pm)Gotcha, it wasn't clear. If that's the case, then (I think) my kangaroo-leather Violators have held up extremely well through wet weather
I must've gotten one out of a good batch, then. I've been through several downpours, and a couple dozen normal rain incidents, no problems.
Not arguing at all man.Just saying alot of ,not all kangaroo tears up.Glad you had good luck with yours.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Vizsladog44 : Quote (2OHOH2954 @ Aug. 07 2003, 10:45pm)Gotcha, it wasn't clear. If that's the case, then (I think) my kangaroo-leather Violators have held up extremely well through wet weather
Wow, I'd be a little upset. I hope he's getting free replacements

·
Registered
210 Posts
2OHOH2954 :
Word. I've had my Violators for 1.5 years and have been through quite a few typical FL storms. Besides being dirty and a little faded they are holding up very well. No holes or ripped seams or anything.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts