Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Phoenix Sportbike Club went for a little ride to today and I asked the guys/gals to pose for you guys stuck in the cold! :D ;) :poke:

Just kidding guys! :D

Rick

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
That hurts! Remind us to return the favor in August when you're enjoying those triple digit temps... :moon:

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Not to gloat (really!), but southern AZ is a bitchin' place, weatherwise. Upper '70's today, low '80's the next couple. Went for a little hundred+ miler today and found a really cool pub in the middle of nowhere. Hardly riders and rancher locals, but a really friendly group. The bar has existed since 1933 :eek:

And of course to cap off a typical AZ day, another crummy sunset...

Attachments

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
:rotfl: scorch, you're a riot! And what is with the name "scorch", being as you is in Canada :idunno:

·
Registered
463 Posts
This is one of the harshest posts I have ever read! You Suck! I hate you....I enjoyed my 45 degree run today damnit! All that beautiful weather must be hell on your bikes....maybe you sohuld move up here, you put on MUCH less miles :rant:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
scorch said:
This just in.....

Northern biker goes postal.......film at 11 :p

Oh yeah :twofing:
I want in on that.

It frigging snowed again today. I'm pissed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bacchus said:
:rotfl: scorch, you're a riot! And what is with the name "scorch", being as you is in Canada :idunno:
I dunno :idunno: ....time to have a few beer and think of a new handle :cheers2:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Scorch, Canada is an awfully BIG country, ya know, bigger, even than the United States of America. :D
Where are you at, approximatively?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
scorch said:
This just in.....

Northern biker goes postal.......film at 11 :p

Oh yeah :twofing:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :wstupid:

K9 in AZ, if you haven't been told yet today, consider yourself told. :D

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :evilaugh: :thumb:
jetbdude said:
:twofing:

Whe are getting there... a few more weeks and I'll be out rigind too :thumb:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts