Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all....new member here in frigid NH waiting impatiently for sunny days :rant: I ride a 2003 954RR and so far love it...looking for a high mount pipe any opinions would be cool....thanks in advance

"serious"

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
:hellobye: Welcome! We seem to have alot of NH folks joining us lately. NHF, you recruiting?

I think someone else was just recently asking about pipes. You may want to look around on the site because that's a very frequent question. You'll find lots of answers...and they're all different. :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sure does seem to be lots of NH people joining....I guess theres nothing else to do with all our snow and frost. Welcome to the site, I am from Hudson and ride with quite a few people around here. Maybe sometime throughout the season we can meet up and you can ride with us, some great places to go farther north. And the beach is a nice ride too, great view! :boobies: :thumb:

·
Registered
358 Posts
:clap: Welcome :clap:

I don't have a high mount yet, however, I am favoring the :devil: I don't know what the gains are, but I have heard one and IMHO they sound sweet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
serious03rr said:
hey all....new member here in frigid NH waiting impatiently for sunny days :rant: I ride a 2003 954RR and so far love it...looking for a high mount pipe any opinions would be cool....thanks in advance

"serious"
:nono: Hey serious welcome!!

I am a new member here as well.

getting sick of the cold weather and need to ride soon

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
HondaGal said:
:hellobye: Welcome! We seem to have alot of NH folks joining us lately. NHF, you recruiting?

:)
Subconsciously, maybe. ;)

Welcome to the site guys!

If anyone is interested, Naults Honda/Ducati will be having a trackday on May 26. Contact [email protected]

I'll be there as track photographer for the day...not riding but just as fun. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts