Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site but not to riding. I have a CBR900RR the is made up of parts from 92' thru 96'. I bought it back in college and it has been a great bike and for the most part issue free. Back in 2011 it died and I stored for the following 8 years. Over the last month I've been bringing it back to life so that has brought me here. I look forward to sharing stories with you guys and learning as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
1,685 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Stored for 8 years. Friggin' amazing, I couldn't even keep two wives for that long!:frown

Can't wait to see some pics of your 'hybrid':wink.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,906 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the site but not to riding. I have a CBR900RR the is made up of parts from 92' thru 96'. I bought it back in college and it has been a great bike and for the most part issue free. Back in 2011 it died and I stored for the following 8 years. Over the last month I've been bringing it back to life so that has brought me here. I look forward to sharing stories with you guys and learning as much as possible.
Welcome, start a build thread ASAP loaded with pics!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This sounds like a cool bike. Yes, please upload a few pictures when you get a chance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts