Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody my name is Brian Heitman. I am an FSU student and I am currently training to be a Marine Corps Officer.

I just bought my first 1000 this past thursday and I LOVE it. Its so much more fun that a 600.

This being my first 1000 I am sure that I will have lots of questions so look at for my posts.

My bike is an 08 cbr 1000rr, silver and black. I bought it used with only 1300 miles on it and it is a gorgeous bike. I dont have pictures yet but I will add them here in the next day or two.

·
Registered
824 Posts
i was going to go into marines OCS after highschool to be a harrier pilot...scored a 89 on my asvab which i guess is really good but i held out and then the war started and i wussed out...i wish i wouldnt have...one of my biggest regrets...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I will be there again this summer from May to July.

Ive already been down there last year though, will this be your first visit to the lovely quantico? If so, and you want some advice/packing list questions, PM me. Im assuming youre doing 6 weeks and 6 weeks? not 10 weeks straight through?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be there again this summer from May to July.

Ive already been down there last year though, will this be your first visit to the lovely quantico? If so, and you want some advice/packing list questions, PM me. Im assuming youre doing 6 weeks and 6 weeks? not 10 weeks straight through?
Yeah man im def down for any advice that I can get. So im guessing since you have to go twice you are in the PLC program. Im actually doing ROTC so I only have to go for one 6 week session. Hit me up with your email, id def like to talk about your experience there last summer. I will be there from may to july as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.