Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum. I just came back from the dealer. Decided to buy a 2003 954rr. Red and black. Its got a devils high mount exhaust and a couple other things. Im real excited. I should be picking it up monday. Ive heard a lot of great things about these bikes, and ive always said it would be the only cbr id ever own. Just coming off a SV1000s so it will take a few rides to get used too. Feels great to be part of the crew now :eyebrows:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum. I just came back from the dealer. Decided to buy a 2003 954rr. Red and black. Its got a devils high mount exhaust and a couple other things. Im real excited. I should be picking it up monday. Ive heard a lot of great things about these bikes, and ive always said it would be the only cbr id ever own. Just coming off a SV1000s so it will take a few rides to get used too. Feels great to be part of the crew now :eyebrows:
Howdy... I just sold my SV1000s about four weeks ago to get onto a 2007 600rr. It sure is different getting used to revving it so high as the SV1000 redlined about 5,000 rpm lower.

How do you like the 954 compared to the SV? My friend's brother rides a 954, and I've been on it a few times.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howdy... I just sold my SV1000s about four weeks ago to get onto a 2007 600rr. It sure is different getting used to revving it so high as the SV1000 redlined about 5,000 rpm lower.

How do you like the 954 compared to the SV? My friend's brother rides a 954, and I've been on it a few times.

I havent picked up the 954 yet. They need to detail it and put in the new battery, and also come up with some kind of set up for the rear blinkers and license plate light. They said there detailing department is amazing so the bike should look brand new when there done. It was a little dirty. Im hoping it should be done tomorrow. They said it probably will be. There actually really cool people there and I will probably be doing buisness with them again. Ill let you know how it compares to the SV. I can tell you one thing, the handling of the 954 is going to be sooooo much better. I think the sv1000s handles like complete chit. Well, hopefully tomorrow afternoon ill be riding her home from the dealer. Ill keep you informed. -Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts