Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been snowing here for over 31 hours non-stop. It looks like you Clevelanders are enjoying spring, too. :rant:

MSNBC

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tell me about it! As long as it's gone in time for Grattan this Saturday. :smilebig:

edit: STT had a two day event at Mid-Ohio this weekend. Wonder if anyone brought snowmobiles...

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Red, I don't think you want to look at the forecast for this area for next weekend!!

Zoltan, I feel your pain pal.

Saturday, we managed to get 4 hours in on the MSF course. It was like FREEKIN' WET & COLD there I'm telling ya.

But, the Teknics wet suit I got off E-Bay a while ago held up! :thumb:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Was a victim of this many times during my sentence in Maine. I solved that problem very easily, I moved. Saw some snow the other day in Palmdale, CA. The snow was up at 4-5k, I had the AC on as being on the desert floor as it was a warm but comfortable 85. Greenhouse made the inside of the car a little warmer. Yepper, just sucks.

Hang in there guys, summah is comin', sometime. :evilaugh:

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ND4SPD said:
Some pics for your viewing pleasure. That car has been cleaned off at least once since it started.
My brother in Shaker Heights said they got over 20". He said the damage to the trees and foliage due to the weight is unbelievable. He had to shovel his roof for fear of it collapsing. :eek:

FWIW, the snow has pretty much melted away here already (sunny and 50F). :smilebig:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts