Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
:pointup:
I love a good beat-down in the morning...really kickstarts the day... :rotfl: :smilebig:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
So I have some Mpale butter for my Oatmeal this morning :p Now if that was distilled down to a chunk of maple sugar candy :drool: (though rumor has it that the local Cracker Barrel has blended stuff in stock)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Those loook just like the cheesy maple syrup things they sold in the tourist traps in Vermont. I bet the stuff all comes from Taiwan anyway.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those photos are so shitty I can't even tell what it is.
It's not my fault you're stupid and have no class. :smilebig:

Am I missing something here? I can buy a bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup at any local grocery store. :rolleyes:
Aunt Jemima?! You're kidding, right? :bonk:

That's called artsy-fartsy. Have you no class?
No. No he doesn't. ;)

Man that is just mean. Like telling a crack addict there is a rock somewhere in the house, they search all day and there reallywasn't a rock. Just mean, man, just mean. :evilaugh:
Thanks! That's what I was going for. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those loook just like the cheesy maple syrup things they sold in the tourist traps in Vermont. I bet the stuff all comes from Taiwan anyway.

Of course it is a cheesy tourist trap thingy. We, however, didn't pay for it as it was a gift. Not Taiwan, North Korea. The bottle was made in North Korea.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
:drool: ok, I am going to make pancakes tomorrow morning, as I too have some genuine Vermont maple syrup from the trip I took up there last August. The good stuff with the name of the farm in a metal container.

·
Registered
138 Posts
fruity pebbles. all day. every day. till the day i die.

btw, i dont' know what auntie jem is doing to her syrup these days, either she's getting really fat, fatter than she already was, and can't bend over to stir the stuff, or she's just getting senile, but it's tasting like straight horse manure.

·
Registered
954 Posts
pfft the hell with vermont maple syrup I have a 2 litre can of fresh CANADIAN maple syrup :D I mean how can you go wrong with maple syrup from a place that has a maple leaf as their national symbol?:eyebrows:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah but it's Canadian and therefore only about 80% as good as the US stuff. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts