Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife calls me and says when are you getting home from Work? I say 10:30 PM because we had a football game.

She said well her best friend is over and in the hot tub.... I said cool, love to hang out with you guys...

Get there walk on our porch...... lights are off..... music going

and there they are in the tub.... did not get it at first... They said come in the tub.... I said nahhhh, look down and two bikini tops are next to the tub and they said get in we will turn around...... and I did ......... not.... (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID) Timer kicks off the pumps... not bubbles...... and I look in to the crystal clear water.... Two naked women in the tub..... Ohhh man, my wife looks at me and says 'You are thinking something.' I said 'yeah' I need to get the hell out of here before I rip off all my clothes and stick my ding dong in anything that has holes.....

So I sat there innocently and talked to them..... Thinking (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID)..... Just then the best friend's husband pulls up in our driveway...... and now I am really unsure... what to do...

So I head in to the house, they got changed and I am here typing this thing thinking (STUPID, STUPID, STUPID)

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Tough call dude! But I think you made the right decision by doing nothing. I myself am one of those sickening
monogamous men that would never cheat on an S.O. Had it done to myself once, and it scarred me forever. I would never do it to someone else. HOWEVER, if the other girl were single, and your wife OK'd it, well that is another story.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
You did do the right thing, and yes, you should talk to your wife about it. This has trouble written all over it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Bacchus : Tough call dude!  But I think you made the right decision by doing nothing.  I myself am one of those sickening  
monogamous men that would never cheat on an S.O.  Had it done to myself once, and it scarred me forever.  I would never do it to someone else.  HOWEVER, if the other girl were single, and your wife OK'd it, well that is another story.
Honestly. You did the right thing. Been there, done that. As Seinfeld once said. I don't want to be that guy. I'd have to start buying oils and all kinds of stuff.

Seriously, it's a mind-f***. Just enjoy the fact you had the opportunity. And what is it with hottubs??? Last party we had the neighbors wife was all nudded up in our tub with the rest of the women folk.

Thinking about it, I've seen just about every married pals wife naked at some point (I have picturs around here somewhere of me pouring Jose Cuervo over the t*ts of my best friends wife... while she was pretending to pole-dance in the middle of the living room).

I think women just get at sex-crazy once they get married.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
dude, I've seen pr0n that doesn't start as good....

I think you did the right thing. I know I'm too weak to even attempt to go intot the tub. A) I'd be sporting the biggest woody this side of the CN Tower. B) Who doesn't fantasize about it w/ two women.... *sigh*

All in all, thumbs up for self-control.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Isn't that what best friends are for, sharing? I commend your self control. Boobies are like magnets to me, and I couldn't have resisted.

·
Registered
172 Posts
lfg929 : I probably would have jumped in (what can I say, I am weak&#33.

Seriously though, if your wife and her friend wanted you to CUM in then you should have asked what they had planned for the three of you. Only in my f##kn dreams.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts