Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
What's happenin Dan? Why don't you fill us in (those who don't recall) where you were and why you're back for the winter. Welcome back all the same! :cheers:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was a crappy summer here in Québec, Canada, TONS of rain :pissed:

Even if it rained I rode the bike every day to work, and had a lot of learning experiences.

My 02 954, was fitted with some bt-020 rear, even if the tire scared me from day one for it is a sport touring tire, it was pretty sticky when warm, but when cold they where bad real bad. Normal riding perfect, agressive riding maybe, crazy mofo it's a nono... good millage.

I also had a lot of practice in a deserted industrial park, I want to be able to ride my bike on one weel, in 2 years of practice I cannot keep the weel up that much(no falling permitted for I care a lot for my but). I can lift the front up pretty high at any speeds from start to 110 m/h(no cluching permitted for I care a lot for my baby). Do not want to sound like a crazy mofo in the streets, it is not the case, in fact I really like the feeling of acceleration, and to me that is the top. Acceleration weelies :down:

Even if the rain is not fun for it is wet and reduces my vision a lot, it makes everything more challenging. The rain puts your sorry ass on the ground if you do not learn to be smouth, I needed to learn that a lot!!!!!

Anyhow I survived my second year of riding a powerful bike and realise now how I would be a better rider now if I had started with a less powerfull bike.

I learned that riding a bike like I wish I could ride a bike will take me years of practice, no bike as powerfull and advanced as it may be will make me a better rider, only safe practice will.

Well as I said I am happy to be back and really hope everybody here survived and learned, and had tons of fun. :cheers:

Hondagal :shades:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts