Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, am new to this forum! i own a 954 2002 model and would like to hear the opinion of some members out there of what rear tyre should i go for!?.I presently have the Dunlop sportmax 190/50/17 but it soon needs to be changed.I only ride my bike on the street since here in malta we dont have a track but i do push it to the max :eyebrows:
Thanks

·
Registered
902 Posts
:welcome: As for tyre,s it has been done loads on here, but the short version is whatever your happy with, it will boil down to cost , grip, and life span. Dunlop, bridgstone, Pirreli or michelin the main contenders. I had continental road attacks on my bike when i got her, only a months old binned them they were crap but all the others were more than fine...:thumb:

·
Premium Member
14,716 Posts
G'day & :welcome:

·
Registered
6,507 Posts
:welcome: tyres are a very personal choice, but any of the major brand sports tyres should suit you - any of them will be more than good enough on the road. They don't last very long so why not try lots of different ones until you find what YOU like?

I had continental road attacks on my bike when i got her, only a months old binned them they were crap but all the others were more than fine...:thumb:
Here is a prime example. I had these same Contis on my old bike and I thought they were great, much better than the Bridgestones I had before. It's just our personal preferences!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.