Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,hows everybody doin ?soz its been a lit while again !! just to keep u all informed,its been a month now since i had another op ! i got another bone graft in my left arm,as the previous 1 didnt fuse together,nd also they took the metal plate nd screws out my right leg nd knee,am doing ok and had xrays done last wk,they said there is a bit of growth started on the bone and it looks encouraging ! Its got to work this time as they are running out of options ! cant drill in the bone anymore as there are too many holes already,and would prob just crumble ! the leg is fine,just a lit sore and weak due to muscle fatigue !! signed off for at least another 8wks,nto allowed to lift anything heavier than a cup of tea,(or whisky):) in the meantime.the weather is starting to get better here,so hopefully get bak out on the bike in about 4 wks time,hope everyone is well,nd hear from you all soon.

PS i tried to put sum more pics up of scars etc,but it wont let me !! can anyone pls help,i have a green line at the top ,sayin i have plenty space,and also none of my pics exceed the 2mb limit !! Whats the prob ?? Managed to get pics on in my gallery if anyone interested,new 1s are under heading SCARS !!

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
:hi: Hello you :D

Tis great to hear from you again, I was wondering how you were getting on :D Will keep everything crossed for you that this works out :thumb:

As for your photos, there seems to be some sort of techincal glitch with the forum at the moment, the admins are trying to sort it out for us, but it means many of us can't upload photos at the moment. Don't go deleting any of your previous photos as it won't make any difference..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks folks,glad to be back on ,and to know you were thinking about me !!Oops Loopy,a bit late, i did delete sum old pics,!! lad to hear its not my prob,but iv got sum of them up in my gallery !! nice to hear frm you XX
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
21,183 Posts
Hi ex hows you, its taking a long time to get things sorted mate, you must be pulling your hair out (with good arm;))
Im not so optimistic about the weather as you, the forcast is for more winds and rain this week :(

Good luck with the treatment this time, hope it goes well.

You never know might take the blade down to Perth some time in the summer for a blast :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea hi there setanta,at least its dry and the sun has been out down here,its still a bit on the nippy side,but another 4 wks and it should be fine,ha ha as for the hair,iv not got much to start wi,am getting there,slowely but got to do it this time,hope your doing well,glad to hear from you.

·
Registered
21,183 Posts
yea hi there setanta,at least its dry and the sun has been out down here,its still a bit on the nippy side,but another 4 wks and it should be fine,ha ha as for the hair,iv not got much to start wi,am getting there,slowely but got to do it this time,hope your doing well,glad to hear from you.

Good man, keep us posted :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.