Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, just wanted to say hi since Im stuck over here for the next 4 months, I already miss riding and wish you all a good time at Jennings and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
There you are!! Be careful over there.

I was hoping you would bring that new bike up to Jennings and let us check it out, I hate that you will miss the event this year. You'll have to do the Fireblades.org event next year. :hmm: :thumb:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
If you happen upon a Kuwati (sp?) ask for a ride in one of their chrome cars (yes the new thing for them to spend their money on is dipping the whole car in chrome)

stay safe

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi folks, Im actually here in QATAR. Not bad. Im trying to get a special pass to go to MOTOGP over here tommorow but its not looking good. Man that would be awesome, thats like a dream to go to a motogp race and paddock access for around 300 bux, man I hope I can, but like I said they are very strict on off base ventures. CBR99X man I was about to go to the track but unfortunately this came up LOL :D Anywat Thanx for the good wishes and Ill be a regular as Im doing network infrastructure and I have access to the net 24/7 :thumb: so Ill keep in touch as soon as I get time off real work. O yeah we get Lobster and Tbon steaks at the chow hall on Wednesdays Woohoo, all you can eat surf and turf :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I have to eat at the chow hall everyday...so at about 6 PM I produce some CHEAP GAS :fart: so I will take a sample and send it to you. :smilebig:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Duke said:
Hi folks, Im actually here in QATAR. Not bad. Im trying to get a special pass to go to MOTOGP over here tommorow but its not looking good. Man that would be awesome, thats like a dream to go to a motogp race and paddock access for around 300 bux, man I hope I can, but like I said they are very strict on off base ventures. CBR99X man I was about to go to the track but unfortunately this came up LOL :D Anywat Thanx for the good wishes and Ill be a regular as Im doing network infrastructure and I have access to the net 24/7 :thumb: so Ill keep in touch as soon as I get time off real work. O yeah we get Lobster and Tbon steaks at the chow hall on Wednesdays Woohoo, all you can eat surf and turf :)
I spent nine hot months in Doha, Qatar back in Gulf War I. That place sucks - just like the rest of the region.

Thanks for serving! :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Duke said:
Yeah, I have to eat at the chow hall everyday...so at about 6 PM I produce some CHEAP GAS :fart: so I will take a sample and send it to you. :smilebig:

thanks bro :nono:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts